SUPERVISION GROUPS FOR POST-MASTER’S COUNSELORS
Current openings now for in-office group supervision upon approval.
You can apply up to 50 hours of group supervision
Here’s what to do next:
- Read through the rest of this page.
- Send me an email
- Set up a free consultation to begin the application process.
As an LPC candidate in Tennessee, here’s what you can expect from group supervision
- Add depth to your supervision experiences.
- Gain collective wisdom from this holistic and relational model of group supervision.
- Increase self awareness through group feedback.
- Review cases
- Grow professionally
- Learn the business of private practice.
With focus on mindful listening, this full 60 minute group meets weekly and limited to 8 participants. Individual supervisor required.
Click the icons below for more information about fees.
You're doing the next right thing to ask about supervision. I'll send you an email so you can be well-informed before you schedule your consultation appointment. Here's what's included:
1. Directions to my office
2. Supervision Agreement
3. Option to be on waiting list