We are at a place in history to break the stigma of mental health and the stress of our relationships. This COVID-19 pandemic is leveling our common humanity.
This course is an amalgam of my private practice years as a mental health professional who specializes in relationships. Not only have I learned from the common struggles of my clients, I’ve gained resilience through my personal relationship messes.
That’s why I’m passionate about helping you. We are not alone. Instead, we are all people of dignity, value, and worthiness. And your self-care is vitally important.
I need your advice first. Please click on this link:
Here’s what I have in mind so far:
- A simple formula to build personal resilience
- Awareness of the difference between normal and toxic relationship stress
- Strategies for handling relationship difficulties.
By the end of the course, you will:
1. Have more resilience in your relationships
2. Gain confidence about getting unstuck
3. Experience renewal in your perspective