Integrated Clinical Supervision
Unsplash Photo By William Iven
Congratulations on your readiness for supervision! Your diligence has gotten you to this level. And you’re so wise to invest in the right clinical supervisor.
We all know that it can be overwhelming at times. But this stage can make a profound difference in your professional development.
So here’s what’s what’s extremely important during this phase.
- Honing the craft of counseling is much more than fulfilling required hours for licensure.
- You need to have a healthy money mindset. This applies whether you plan to be a private practice owner or choose to be part of a group practice.
- It’s crucial that you breakthrough limited beliefs about yourself as a therapist.
If you are looking for transformational insights mixed with business and marketing wisdom, then this integrated approach to supervision may be a good fit. It’s my desire to help prepare you for your unique journey of serving your clients with vibrant authenticity.
By the way, please join our “Vibrantly Authentic Facebook Group.”
Integrated Clinical Supervision includes:
- Learning how to attract your ideal clients
- How to counsel using telehealth
- Guided meditations to minimize transference issues
- Increased self-awareness and insights in your interactions with clients.
Your Next Steps:
First of all, take time look around my website. Then, check out the supervision packages to see what best suits your needs. Finally, send an email to email@example.com. Then we’ll begin your application process.
I’ll email back with the application form and a copy of the supervision contract. Once you’ve read the contract and I receive your application, we’ll set up a free consultation appointment.
Call or Text: 423-551-9916