EPISODE 032 – DENNIS & ANGELA BUTTIMER
Dennis & Angela Buttimer, are professional speakers, leadership consultants, and yoga teachers. Both have been featured in various media outlets as experts on human behavior in the workplace. They’ve authored two books, CALM: Choosing to Live Mindfully, and Inspired: 365 Days of Mindful Mojo. Their TEDx talk is entitled “Defusing Stress with Mindful Mojo.” Dennis has a coaching practice. Angela is a psychotherapist who loves to cook and dance in the kitchen. Together, they’ve learned to integrate their marriage and business together.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
· What corporate leaders need for their emotional and relational wellness
· The necessity of implementing strategies for stress management
· Why a growth mindset is crucial for a growing company
· The importance of busting through isolation during dark times
· How a trusted community is necessary in order to get through difficulties and loss
Connect with Dennis and Angela:
For Judy’s resources and connection:
Relationship Stress Quiz – https://www.judycounselor.com
Complimentary Clarity Call – https://judykherman.as.me/ComplimentaryCall
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/judykherman/
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.