As a leader, you’re great at meeting the needs of others. But who’s there for you and really knows your situation?
- You may be struggling in your marriage.
- Or, you’re stuck with a personal issue you’ve tried to ignore.
- Your position keeps you from disclosing personal information to trusted friends.
I’m a licensed counselor, speaker, and author of “Beyond Messy Relationships” who has lived and transformed through personal messes. And my life’s theme is captured in the subtitle of my book, “Divine Invitations To Your Authentic Self.”
Yes, I’m a therapist who is a Christian and counsels with clergy, entrepreneurs, business owners and moms and dads. Don’t worry. I’m not “preachy” or “judgmental” at all. I’ve gone through my own stuff that the general public will have access to soon since I’ve written my memoir. I’m comfortable with those of other faiths and world-views. My years of creating “sacred space” for my clients has been transformational for them and me. Take a peek at my values listed on the right.
“Whether or not you’re ready for counseling, take the time to look through my services. You’ll find three major areas.
- In-Person Counseling (which includes consulting services and intensive retreats)
- Public Speaking/Media Page
- And my book – Beyond Messy Relationships: Divine Invitations To Your Authentic Self.
Just scroll down to click on the areas below. Keep in mind, that you’re doing the next right thing just being here!