Adam Nemer is the founder of Simple Mental Health, a leadership Consulting firm that that helps improve employee satisfaction, productivity, and retention by creating mental health literate and psychologically safe mental wellbeing cultures. As a CFO and executive who struggled with severe depression, anxiety and panic, Adam speaks to leaders about how they can help the 20% of their employees who struggle with a diagnosable mental illness.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
- The importance of breaking the stigma of mental illness to help employees receive the help they need.
- How we need to redraw the line of appropriateness in offering help to the 20% of employees struggling with mental illness.
- Why mental health first aid training needs to be as common as CPR training
- Mental health literacy is necessary for creating an environment where people can perform their best.
- The more we create space for telling our stories, the more our organizations can be bastions of mental well-being.
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.