EPISODE 026 – GAY AND KATIE HENDRICKS
Gay and Katie Hendricks have been pioneers in the fields of body intelligence and relationship transformation for over 40 years. They have trained hundreds of coaches around the world with powerful body intelligence skills. They’ve enhanced fields from medicine to sports psychology, education, and personal growth.
Together & singly they have authored more than 40 books. Title include such bestsellers as Conscious Loving, The Big Leap, Conscious Loving Every After: How to Create Thriving Relationships at Midlife and Beyond and The Genius Zone.
They have appeared on more than 500 Television & radio programs including Oprah, and 48 Hours.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
• The necessity of breaking through mythologies of long-term relationships.
• Replacing boredom with the magic of discovery and commitment to creativity.
• Three questions to distinguish whether your relationship will thrive or dive.
• Why honesty, responsibility, and creativity bring ease and flow to the relationship.
• Seeing each other as an appreciation project can end blame and criticism.
• It’s not about renewal, but rather it’s about discovering and integrating your relationship.
• Number one priority is connection by moving beyond fear and into the flow of life.
Connect with Gay, Katie, and the Hendricks Institute:
Relationship Stress Quiz – https://www.judycounselor.com
Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/in/judykherman/
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.