Hi, I’m Judy!
My passion is to help you recover from challenges and create cooperation in your organizations and families.
- When you gain a powerful perspective from past conflicts, valuable lessons lead to psychological safety, employee retention, and innovation.
- According to the American Psychological Association, 39% of workers report that their work environment has had a negative impact on their mental health.
Through my years of clinical mental health and relationship counseling I’ve helped leaders create connection beyond conflict. As a result, I developed a proven proprietary methodology which includes a simple and profound formula for building emotionally healthy work cultures.
- Does your organization need stress relief?
- Do you want to increase innovation and creativity?
- Are relationship and communication skills a necessity?
Judy K. Herman, LPC-MHSP is the innovative therapist who became a client in her own book. Facing the stress of a loved one with severe mental illness, she has become an advocate for human dignity, love, and respect. She authored two books, “Beyond Messy Relationships” & “Relationships With Purpose.” She hosts the podcast, “Better Relationships, Better Life.” When she’s not with her 5 young grandchildren, you can find her honing her craft as a speaker & writer along with facilitating retreats
“Judy’s command of her content and ability to communicate it in a fun and uplifting manner and energy will entertain and educate any crowd.”
“Only a pro can incorporate live couples counseling into a presentation. Judy immediately engaged our audience and kept our attention the entire time as she skillfully taught three strategies using a variety of speaking techniques.”
“Judy’s presentation was informative and persuasive. I learned how automatic our thoughts become and how to increase our awareness, intention, and tolerance for the risk of growth. I recommend her presentation and book.”