Welcome to Beyond Messy Relationships Media Room
If you’d like to schedule an interview, please complete the form to the right. Don’t hesitate to email me directly if you need immediate attention: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll through this page for links and helpful information. I look forward to connecting with you. ~Judy Herman
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and messages.
- A personal phone or webcam consultation directly with me so I can better understand how to serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media channels and website. (assuming that your event is open to the public.)
- A professionally prepared, clear, and dynamically delivered presentation focused on the outcome you desire with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations and feedback for ways I can improve.
Judy Herman brings an abundant amount of energy to her presentation, as well as a touch of humor in the right places. It’s clear that she has compassion for her clients and knows her topic well. ~Carol Gyzander, author and editor
I’m always impressed with Judy’s confidence on stage. ~Charles, Toastmaster’s
She did a retreat for a Bipolar group, and she was so fun and informative. Really enjoyed her presentation. ~Sarah Frances
Judy has a deep heart to share her journey for the benefit of others. ~Caroline DePalatis, Author
Back Cover Copy
Discover your true self and find hope beyond your messy relationships!
As a mental health therapist, Judy prepares to see her next client. As a wife, she’s falling apart in the midst of her husband’s psychosis. His inpatient psychiatrist said, “This is going to be a hard case.”
Her first marriage of 29 years ended in divorce after toxic patterns of chronic bitterness. Facing the shame of her past and mothering four children, she recognizes divine invitations toward her authentic self. After four years into a new marriage with her beloved dance partner, Judy suddenly faces frightful realities.
Beyond Messy Relationships is not only an intense and dramatic memoir. It’s a mix of psychological wisdom and spiritual inspiration that will help make sense of your deep feelings. Find hope through Judy’s formula of breathing in fresh AIR: Awareness, Intentionality, and Risks. Recognize divine invitations beyond the messes. Your authentic self is worth the journey.
Can Judy’s second marriage recover from damage caused by his psychosis?
As you read Beyond Messy Relationships, you will:
- Discover you’re not alone as you resonate with the messy relationships of a licensed professional counselor.
- Learn a simple formula of A.I.R. to experience freedom beyond the messes.
- Connect the dots from your past to your present.
- Overcome shame so you can experience the freedom you long for.