What does innovative mental health/relationship services look like in contrast to the medical model of counseling?
Watch the video for a description that is unique to the Relationship Wellness Counseling Practice.
1. We’re not confined to a 50 minute session.
2. Think lasting transformation rather than what insurance covers.
3. Choose outdoor therapy face-to-face; or indoor at a retreat center (90 minute minimum) or virtual sessions.
This is a thorough 90 minutes for outdoor or virtual session for individuals or couples who need to “get out of the weeds.” Get crystal clear on your next right steps.
- Initial session includes a thorough evaluation and needs assessment with a clear treatment plan.
- Subsequent sessions includes direction, guidance, skill-building, and psychotherapy for movement into lasting and positive changes for well-being.
INCLUDES ANY COMBINATION OF:
- 4 ninety-minute outdoor or virtual sessions
- 6 sixty-minute virtual sessions
- 12 thirty-minute sessions
- 24 fifteen-minute sessions
Sessions include clear direction, guidance, skill-building, and psychotherapy for movement into lasting and positive changes for emotional, mental, and relational well-being.
This is for individuals or equally-motivated spouses who are committed to continued and lasting positive changes.
This includes same offer as the “Project Package” PLUS seven additional hours to use for day retreats or as needed throughout the year.
Sessions include clear direction, accountability, insights, guidance, skill-building, and psychotherapy for movement into lasting and positive changes for emotional, mental, and relational well-being.
“Judy has given me tools to help me experience an authentic life and freedom to be myself.”
“Some of the lessons I learned while working with Judy still stick with me today, many years later. Would highly recommend her services.”
“Judy has helped me work through issues while maintaining my mental health and helping me find the positive and peace.”
“Judy helped our communication and we learned how to better resolve our conflicts. She helped us see things differently. There’s more than that but even now applying what we learned has been so beneficial.”