All sessions are offered either through webcam or face-to-face outdoors with effective outcomes for individuals AND couples.
Will Insurance Reimburse for Services?
For Judy’s Counseling Services Only* You’re welcome to file for insurance benefits directly since I’m an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies. Although the upfront cost is more, clients benefit in several ways by services that are out of network.
- It protects your privacy. When using “in-network” services, therapists may receive a call from your insurance company about your case. The therapist is obligated to answer questions about you, your diagnosis and treatment. The insurance psychologist or case manager’s job is to clarify why you need more sessions, or why a certain diagnostic code was used. In-network therapists contract with insurance companies. In turn, they agree to “usual and customary” fees which may or may not reflect the best interest of the client’s treatment.
- When using out-of-network services, you receive therapy based on your best interests, not the insurance company’s. Your time is not limited by what others dictate. Insurance bills on a 45-50 minute session. In contrast, my clients choose a full 55 minutes, 90 minutes (usually for couples work) or 30 minute sessions. In all cases, my clients have the liberty to tailor-fit what’s best for their needs.
*Coaching services do not qualify for insurance reimbursement.
Fees for consulting or counseling are not inexpensive and here’s why
Your life and your relationships are valuable. The time, energy, and effort you put into your mental, emotional, and relationship well-being is worth it.
How many of us don’t think twice about spending $2,000 or more fixing our cars? We spend money on home maintenance or remodeling, yet we question the value of investing in our own lives! How much more valuable are you than your own car! Investing in your life matters. Click To Tweet
The money you spend to improve your life and marriage leaves a legacy of restored relationships for years to come. Family patterns from previous generations have powerful influences we’re not aware of. With counseling or consulting you have the privilege of making positive changes through insights toward transformation. In other words, your wisdom will influence those with you and beyond you.
Judy’s Counseling Fees can be paid through Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Plans as well as cash, check or card. Read below for more information about fees and packages.
Judy’s Coaching/Consulting Fees cannot be paid through Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Plans.
Read below for more information about fees and packages.
Packages and individual fees for your convenience
Although I don’t offer sliding scale fees, I do offer packages for a few reasons.
- When motivations and commitments are high, packages offer incentives for lasting transformation. If you don’t depend on billing insurance for payment per session, it’s a great option.
- When feeling better after a session or two, you may be tempted to quit counseling or consulting too soon. We’re talking about the difference between symptom relief and foundational changes.
- After a series of concentrated sessions, it’s always good to have periodic check ins at certain intervals: two months, four months, six months, etc. Think of periodic accountability sessions as you would your six-month dental cleanings.
- Packages help with follow-through for additional well-being.
Fees for Outdoor Sessions
- 90 minute Renewal Retreat – $327
Method of Payment
All outdoor sessions require a non-refundable advance payment with a 2-week notice for any schedule changes. More details in the Counseling/Consulting Agreement is sent via email.
You can use a mail-in check to pay for pre-paid services. This will help you avoid additional fees (3.5%) for using debit or credit card payments. The advantages of pre-paid packages will help you follow-through with life-changing progress toward your goals and well-being.
Address for Mail-in Payments
Judy Herman Professional Services
4685 Happy Valley Rd. Unit 772
Flintstone, GA 30725
Telemental Health Sessions & Webcam Consultations
- 30 minute Awareness Session – $107 – If you’re on a budget and need to pay per session, this is a great option. Be ready to do follow-up “work” in-between sessions to make the most of your transformation.
- 60 minute Intentionality Session – $197 – A first individual session requires a full hour.
- 90 minute Renewal Session – $297 – A first couples’ assessment requires a full 90 minutes. Then we’ll design the right package or type of session for resilience in your relationship.
For those ready to do the necessary work for lasting change, relationship coaching and individual coaching packages are available upon request. Choices of time frames include 3 month, 6 month, or 9 month plans.
- They are goal-oriented strategies with specific and measurable outcomes.
- They are not mental health counseling services, nor are they supported by insurance reimbursement. No diagnosis is considered.
- Packages are for those who are ready to invest in changing their mindset and habits in order to create transformation.