EPISODE 007 – CHAD & SHELLEY PREVOST
Chad (an Enneagram 4) is a writer, publisher, author coach, and certified Enneagram practitioner with advanced degrees in creative writing, literature, and theology. He’s participated in writing and literary arts communities in New York, Austin, Atlanta, and Chattanooga and now spreads his passion for the Enneagram throughout the Southeast.
Shelley is the Co-founder of Big Self School, a personal growth school supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of leaders through coaching, consulting, a podcast, and events. She is a licensed therapist, educational psychologist, leadership coach, and Enneagram practitioner. She has 25 years of clinical and coaching experience combined with 10+ years as a business coach and startup executive to help leaders be their wisest and most authentic selves.
Listen to this insightful episode of Better Relationships, Better Life, full of relationship tips rooted in the Enneagram typology personality system.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● What the Enneagram is, and how people are using it to guide their personal and professional lives
● How Chad’s background in theology and Shelley’s background in psychology compliment each other’s personality and work lives
● How the Enneagram is different from other personality tests such as the Myers-Briggs
● How Chad and Shelley met, how they’ve used the Enneagram to improve each other in their 23 years of marriage, and how they came to found Big Self School
● Why the Enneagram is not the final step in self-understanding, and further steps that you can take to build upon what the Enneagram has revealed
● How a solid sense of self-awareness can lead you to healthier habits, and better relationships
Connect with Chad and Shelley:
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.