How High-Energy Fun Can Strengthen Your Marriage
EPISODE 005 ~ Matt and Linda Lutz are a dynamic couple with an out of the ordinary life story who are passionate about unearthing the true potential buried deep within individuals and organizations. They have spent the last 30 years together in business and are still alive [and happily married] to tell about it. The majority of that time they spent 24 hours/7days a week together starting and running businesses, including a non-profit organization, owning rental property, and 21 years building and pastoring a church in NC.
Listen to this insightful episode of Better Relationships, Better Life, full of tips for a long-lasting and healthy marriage:
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● How Matt and Linda went from meeting at a karaoke bar to a healthy, long-lasting marriage
● How Matt and Linda continually go back to their core values of spontaneity, fun, and adventure.
● They described their parenting as unique by integrating their children into their “before children” lifestyle.
● What Linda means when she says that one of the secrets of a healthy marriage is to “never doubt in the darkness”
● How Matt’s strong sense of cooperation was drilled into him in the Marine Corps, and how those lessons still help him in his relationships today
● Why sometimes, you need to disregard any expectation for your life set before you by anyone else and live your own passions
Connect with Matt and Linda:
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.