EPISODE 037 ~ Jody Lentz facilitates better teams, better meetings and better decisions. His creative communication and innovative approach helps organizations think, plan and act strategically. His passion is engaging organizations to create high-performance, low-drama work cultures. Jody’s clients span the government, higher education, entrepreneurial and corporate realms. One of his proudest business achievements has been on a team developing “Serious Play,” a product for the LEGO company. Based in Nashville, Jody and his wife of 34 years have three adult sons and two grandchildren.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
· Tapping into fun and wonder in family and business.
· The difference between a facilitator and a consultant.
· Take work seriously. But don’t take your life too seriously.
· Injecting play and light-heartedness in everything you do.
· Balancing creative flow to avoid stuck-ness or boredom in your relationships and career.
· Mentioned the book: “Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience” by Mihaly Csikszentmilhalyi
For Judy’s resources and connection:
Relationship Stress Quiz – https://www.judycounselor.com
Complimentary Clarity Call – https://judykherman.as.me/ComplimentaryCall
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/judykherman/
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.