EPISODE 012 – SETH AND REBECCA GREENE
Seth Greene is a nationally recognized direct response financial services marketing expert, the CEO of Market Domination LLC, and co-host of the Sharkpreneur podcast. Rebecca Greene LCSW-R is a Top 100 Mommy blogger and host of the Whinypaulza podcast. With their combined experience in marketing, podcasting, and married life, these two make a perfect entrepreneurial couple!
Here is what our conversation touched on in this week’s show:
• How faith and learning from past relationships give clarity about common goals in marriage.
• Great partnerships are possible with traditional marriages (vs. egalitarian marriages).
• Growth mindsets and clearly defined roles give stability to the entrepreneurial couple & family.
• Adjustments and challenges with becoming new parents. Seth shares his first-time experiences as a new dad.
• Rebecca shares how the family contributes to her blog and podcast.
• How to balance career and family time.
Connect with Seth:
Connect with Rebecca:
Relationship Stress Quiz – https://www.judycounselor.com
Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/in/judykherman/
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.