EPISODE 034 – JOHN NOLTNER
John Noltner is an award-winning photographer who has worked on four continents, gathering stories of human courage, grace, and resilience. He has produced projects for national magazines, Fortune 500 companies, and non-profit organizations. His multimedia art project, A Peace of My Mind, reflects his belief that art and storytelling can help individuals, organizations and communities articulate their deepest values and encourage action toward building social capital and community connections.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
· How stressful events can lead to creative connection
· Tuning into your passion is becoming aware of what feeds your soul
· The importance of navigating risks and becoming open to uncertainty
· Peace is rooted in listening in which another person feels seen and heard with a story that matters
· Openness to conversations broadens our understanding of the world
For Judy’s resources and connection:
Relationship Stress Quiz – https://www.judycounselor.com
Complimentary Clarity Call – https://judykherman.as.me/ComplimentaryCall
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/judykherman/
Share your take-aways by filling out the form to the left.